Cataclysm Install Instructions
This guide will show you how to install 4.3.4 (Cataclysm) on Windows. To connect to our 4.3.4 server you'll need to follow the steps below in order to successfully install a working Cataclysm client.
This is for Windows only, take note!
No matter which installation method is chosen, the realmlist must be changed.
Step By Step Guide [Windows]
Firstly you will need to download U torrent, the download link is located here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g4g0u3kmjr7t158
Download the 4.3.4 torrent, which can be downloaded here: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8170118/World_of_Warcraft__Cataclysm_4.3.4_(15595) -- err is the link above the correct torrent? i think thats the wrong link...
Step #3 - If you want to use our launcher
- 3A - Install and open our launcher found inside the torrent after it completes.
- 3B - If you do not already have our 4.3.4 server added to your list, click the green + mark and choose a name for it.
- 3C - Set the realmlist to set realmlist logon.eternal-wow.com
- 3D - Select the path and choose either Eternal-WoW-64.exe if you are on a 64-bit computer or Eternal-WoW.exe if you are not.
- 3E - Hit add realm.
- (optional) Hit erase cache
- 3F - Click play, and login using the same username/password you use on our forums.
Step #4 - If you do not want to use our launcher
- 4A - open the realmlist found in World of Warcraft Cataclysm 4.3.4 (15595) enUS\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS and make sure it says set realmlist logon.eternal-wow.com
- (optional) Delete th are on a 64-bit computer or Eternal-WoW.exe if you are not.
- 4C - Lo-gin using the same username/password you used to log in to our forums
If you get a crash as soon as you open one of the .exe files, Go back to the main folder where you find the World of Warcraft folder, the launcher install, and the website link. Right click the World of Warcraft folder and select properties. Uncheck read only and apply to all folders, subfolders, and files.
Upgrading From 4.0.6
How to upgrade from 4.0.6 to 4.3.4
In your Cataclysm folder, open your \Data\enXX\realmlist.wtf file in a text editor, delete all the text, and copy/paste this inside:
set realmlist logon.eternal-wow.com
After saving your realmlist.wtf, run Wow.exe and log in using your normal Eternal-WoW login (avoid running the Blizzard launcher again, unless instructed to do so). Enjoy!
For more detailed instructions on changing the realmlist, go here.