Our terms of service is located here for your viewing pleasure.
The goal of Eternal-WoW is to promote a positive and fun gaming environment. In order to accomplish this, the following rules are in place to ensure the continued quality of this environment. Furthermore, as these rules apply to specific instances of misconduct, we reserve the right to modify existing or add new rules at our discretion without notice (and without placing them in this list) in order to handle any variation of offenses. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel the service of any user at any time.
By playing on our server you acknowledge that you agree to the below rules and will abide by them. You agree that you are personally responsible for the consequences (including the termination of your account) that may result in the breaching of these rules. Rules can be changed or added at any time if the situation arises and staff need to. Be aware these are the main rules but other may exist, if you feel something is wrong don't do it! always use common sense.
First you must register a forum account by clicking the "Register" link in the bar above, complete the necessary fields of the registration, right after the registration is complete you will need to check your e-mail and click on the link in the activation e-mail sent by us. If you don’t find it check your junk folder, if still nothing go to the login screen and click “Resend activation e-mail”. You can then login with the account you have just created.
Rules and Guidelines:
The forums are for everyone.
- Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered. Use general terms.
- Do not start a flame war. If you have a problem with someone, other then a reportable issue (eg. Hacking), message that person and carry on a private discussion. Flaming the offensive user will only increase the problem. Harassment is not tolerated.
- Also, if someone has engaged in behavior that is a detriment to the message board: spamming, flaming people, advertising, contact one of the forum moderators.
- Make sure you are posting constructive criticism, whether it's negative or positive. Contrary to what some people believe, we do take feedback into account.
General Forum Rules:
- Flame or insult other members. [WARN / BAN]
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters. [WARN / BAN]
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.) [WARN]
- Bump old threads unless you have a good reason. [WARN]
- Post spam or make pointless posts that don't contribute to a thread (+1, lol, etc.) [WARN]
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message. [WARN / BAN]
- Vote Hacking.[BAN]
- Bash any of the staff and the choices they make. [WARN / BAN]
- Complain/Bash donors. [WARN]
The following topics are strictly off limits:
- Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
- Piracy, warez
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits [FORUM & GAME BLOCK]
- Leaked content
- Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans
- Soliciting, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals [FORUM & GAME BLOCK]
- Racism, discrimination
- Drugs, alcohol
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads [WARN / BAN]
- Best of the Best topics(can refer to who is cooler / #1 etc) [WARN /BAN]
No Backseat Moderating
Let the Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the "Report this post to a moderator" link. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread. The most common backseat reply is the "+1 in before lock" phrase. Backseat moderating is annoying, and pointless.
Report Post to the Moderators
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by clicking the Report Post [!] button located to the right of every post, or if that feature is unavailable feel free to contact any of the Forum Staff.
Users who are found to be repeat offenders will be removed from the forums. As well as any new accounts they make.
Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to move, change, or delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate or unsuitable, also depending on the type of rules broken and the number of warnings you already have, we decide the length of any forum account ban/ TeamSpeak Ban.
By playing on our server you acknowledge that you agree to the below rules and will abide by them. You agree that you are personally responsible for the consequences (including the termination of your account) that may result if you break these rules.
- No hacking. The Eternal-WoW staff does not tolerate hacking of any sort. Hackers will be banned immediately and without warning.
- No cheating. Cheating is defined as any attempt to give yourself an advantage over other players. Though cheating is a subjective definition, we reserve the right to define a cheater per situation depending on the offense committed by that player.
- No bug exploiting. Exploiting bugs is another offense that will likely be penalized with a ban. On the other hand, reporting an exploit that can be confirmed by our staff could be rewarded.
- No advertising. Another offense that is always met with an instant ban. You may not market, promote or advertise any other servers or commercial products, or make any other form of solicitation on Eternal-WoW.
- No asking GMs for in-game currency or items. Our staff is chosen carefully from a mountain of daily applications to secure a mature, responsible staff. Do not insult this position by attempting to solicit free loot or gold. Violators are subject to immediate action.
- No abusive conduct. You do not need to like another player, but you will be respectful towards them. You may not use any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, sexist, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racial, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay or otherwise objectionable language toward any other player or staff member. This includes trolling, griefing and spamming. Furthermore, do not name any guilds or characters that are based on the above stipulations.
- No account sharing. You may not buy, sell, trade, share or gift any account or character. Keep your accounts and characters to yourself. Violators are subject to an immediate ban of their account(s).
- No posing as a staff member. Characters or guilds imitating staff will result in immediate deletion and a lifetime ban.
- No abusing the ticket system. Our GMs are freely volunteering their time to help players as best they can. Do not post tickets asking questions that can be found using a simple means of searching Wowhead or Google. Also, search our forums and the Issue Tracker to see if your issue is already known. If you're sure your ticket is applicable, be respectful, brief, and to-the-point with the issue you are having. Tickets that do not follow these guidelines are subject to immediate deletion without a response.
- Use the Issue Tracker. Report all bugs to our Issue Tracker forum where they will be reviewed and verified.
- Multi Boxing! Multi boxing is Ok on Redemption, Remorse and Genesis (as long as you do not engage in PVP) Multi Boxing is Forbidden on Eternal.
- Win trading is forbidden on all realms. Violators will suffer deletion of the characters that are on the same realms as the one they have win traded on. Note: Win trading includes dropping MMR (Match Making Rating) which is punishable as well on all realms.
- Honor farming is forbidden on all realms. We take this matter very seriously. Violators will suffer deletion of the characters that are on the same realms as the one they have farmed on.
- Farming badges using alts and/or friends is forbidden on all realms.
- Do not AFK in BG's.This include running AFK Bots. Violators will get 1 warning, then a character ban. People who continue will have PVP gear deleted and longer account bans.
Have fun! There is plenty to do and lots of fun events to join. Enjoy your stay at Eternal-WoW!