WOTLK Install Instructions
Steps to getting the 3.3.5a client.
Before starting: Make sure to have at least 25GB of space free and at least 1GB of ram. (2GB is better)
1. Download and Install uTorrent found here.
2. Go here., and save the file. Then, double left click on the file you downloaded, wait a few seconds until uTorrent launches and load the file into it.
3. Wait until uTorrent reports that the file is completely downloaded. Might want to do this overnight, could take up to a day or two on very slow connections.
4. Download and install our Launcher from here.
- Alternatively, skip to step 6 after navigating to your realm list (Wow>Data>enUS>Realmlist.wtf), delete all of its contents and enter
5. The Launcher will ask for the location of where you downloaded the file to. Point it to where you saved the client to. (Usually your Documents or Downloads folder.)
6. Run the game from Wow.exe or our launcher and log in using your Eternal-WoW username and password. Enjoy :D
1. Download: The Game
2. Go to your Download folder (or where you downloaded the file). Open it, select 'The Wrath of the Lich King' download, and press 'Ok'. Make sure you close the Launcher!
3. Now Begins the long process of patching it up manually.
Start by downloading each file in turn:
4. After you have downloaded each one, move them to your World of Warcraft folder, then open them in order, one at a time, from 3.2.0 To 3.3.5a Close the Launcher as fast as possible!
5. You're almost done! Now you just need to edit your realmlist file. Goto your WoW folder, then open Data>enUS>realmlist.wtf . Open this file with textedit, delete everything you see, then copy and paste (or type) this line: set realmlist logon.eternal-wow.com
6. Run the game from World of Warcraft.app and log in using your Eternal-WoW username and password. Enjoy :D